Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The beginning

Hello, I am Katsuya. I am Japanese.
I have been living in Australia since last September.

I lost my wallet during the trip two months ago in Palmerston North, New Zealand.
I stopped my international cash card and Bank of Queensland’s card.
I left the Australian dollars in my house. And I went back to Japan on holiday next day.
It was a bright spot in the tragedy.
But I thought the wallet wouldn’t be found...

But Palmerston North Police rang my homestay family when I was in Japan on holiday.
They told him that my wallet was found there. And they sent it to me. It is amazing!

After three weeks, I received it. Everything excluding notes was still in it.
I was so happy. Palmerston North Police, thank you very much for finding it. m(__)m

Katsuya

2 comments:

hecchio said...

Hello, Katsuya. I'm happy that your wallet have already been found! I thought it would never be found because you had lost it in New Zealand. Please make sure that you will never lose your wallet!!
See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello Katsuya. Welcome to IELTs!

What good news that you got your wallet back. However, it's sad that you didn't get the money back as well.

I am sure you are much more careful with your wallet now.

My sons were always losing their wallets when they were teenagers. I think they both lost their wallets at least twice and we never got one of them back so you are very fortunate indeed.

Regards
Susan H